T.J. lost his primary. Thank you for running, T.J. See you next time!!!
T.J. answers the Liberty Candidate questions below:
I) Re. the U.S. Financial System:
1. What is your view of the monetary system in the U.S. today? I strongly oppose the privately owned central bank known as the Federal Reserve. It is neither federal nor reserve. I believe we should return to gold, silver, and other precious metals as currency.
2. What corrective actions could we take right now to improve the economy? End the wars, no more bailouts, offer an opt-out for Social Security for anyone under the age of 35, end ALL foreign aid and funding to the UN, cut wasteful bureaucracies ….just to start with.
3. Do you agree with the actions the Federal Reserve has taken to solve the financial crisis? If not, what could the Fed have done differently? No, they should have done nothing. They shouldn’t even exist.
4. Should the Federal Reserve be audited fully, no secrets, or does it need to keep some information under wraps? Full audit.
II) Re. Foreign Policy:
1. What is your opinion on current US foreign policy? What a mess! We need to end our military occupation all over the world. We need to stop meddling in the affairs of other sovereign nations. We need to get out of the UN.
2. How should we fight a “war on terror”? We created the war on terror. Please see the previous answer.
3. Should the U.S. occupy other countries? If not, would you push to close all bases? Are there any you would keep open? No. Yes. I would want to have a very strong Navy with ships and submarines all over the oceans, not in sovereign nations.
4. Should the U.S. maintain its standing army? Yes, let’s put them on our borders.
5. Is the Patriot Act necessary to protect America? If not, would you vote to repeal it? No. Yes.
III) Re. Personal Liberty:
1. What information may the U.S. government legally gather about its citizens? When would it be necessary to overstep those boundaries? The population count is all they need to know.
2. What limits, if any, should be placed on the U.S. government’s ability to search its citizens without a warrant? Ever heard of the 4th Amendment? They don’t have the authority to search citizens without a warrant.
3. Ought the U.S. government be allowed to protect its citizens’ health by outlawing foods it considers unsafe, or to force medicate (i.e., fluoridation) or force vaccinate citizens? No.
4. What controls, if any, should be placed on the right to own a gun? Is there an effective way to keep guns out of the hands of madmen and criminals without encroaching on the rights of free, law-abiding citizens? None. No.
IV) Re. U.S. Sovereignty:
1. Is our involvement in and subjugation to global organizations, such as WHO (World Health Organization), NATO, the UN, etc., a benefit to U.S. citizens? No.
2. Would you work to repeal international agreements that purport to hold U.S. citizens and/or property under its jurisdiction, or do you think there might be times when benefits outweigh concessions? Such agreements should be repealed.
3. Are trade agreements with other nations, i.e., NAFTA, CAFTA, good for U.S. citizens? No.
4. Should the U.S. give foreign aid to other countries? If yes, for what purposes would it be justified? If not all countries, which would you continue to support? No. None.
V) Re. State Sovereignty:
1. When does state law take precedent over federal law? When authority over a certain matter is not specifically granted to the federal government in the US Constitution.
2. Would you stand up to the federal government and demand that it stay within the bounds of its enumerated powers and out of state business? YES!
3. Do federal officers have the right to arrest non-military citizens within the individual states for any crimes? No.
VI) Illegal Immigration:
1. What do you see as the #1 problem with illegal immigration? People are infiltrating our country who have no allegiance to our laws or our Constitution.
2. What actions could we take to stop illegal immigrants from taking advantage of social services? Put an immigration officer in every ER and every school. Put our troops on the borders.
VII) Misc. Questions:
1. If you could make one amendment to the U.S. Constitution, what would it be? Repeal the 16th and 17th Amendments and impose term limits on Congress.
2. Would you vote to end government subsidies to private industry? Yes.
3. What should our government’s action be against Julian Assange, if any? None.
4. Do you know what Agenda 21/Sustainable Development and the Communitarian agenda is? Do you support it? Why or why not? Yes, it is a UN agenda. I strongly oppose it because it is based on theories and it threatens the Liberty of Americans.
Your Name: T.J. Fabby
Office you seek: Texas State House of Representatives
PRIMARY DATE: May 29th (early voting begins May 14th)
Phone Number: eight one seven-nine eight eight-6925