Jenn Coffey for State House of Representatives, NH
Jenn answers the Liberty Candidate questions below:
I) Re. the U.S. Financial System:
1. What is your view of the monetary system in the U.S. today?
2. What corrective actions could we take right now to improve the economy?
end the fed
3. Do you agree with the actions the Federal Reserve has taken to solve the financial crisis? If not, what could the Fed have done differently?
no, nothing allow for correction
4. Should the Federal Reserve be audited fully, no secrets, or does it need to keep some information under wraps?
yes no secrets
II) Re. Foreign Policy:
1. What is your opinion on current US foreign policy?
we should not be the policemen of the world
2. How should we fight a “war on terror”?
3. Should the U.S. occupy other countries? If not, would you push to close all bases? Are there any you would keep open?
no and yes i would
4. Should the U.S. maintain its standing army?
5. Is the Patriot Act necessary to protect America? If not, would you vote to repeal it?
no and yes
III) Re. Personal Liberty:
1. What information may the U.S. government legally gather about its citizens? When would it be necessary to overstep those boundaries?
none, clear evidence of criminal activity with a warrent
2. What limits, if any, should be placed on the U.S. government’s ability to search its citizens without a warrant?
3. Ought the U.S. government be allowed to protect its citizens’ health by outlawing foods it considers unsafe, or to force medicate (i.e., fluoridation) or force vaccinate citizens?
4. What controls, if any, should be placed on the right to own a gun? Is there an effective way to keep guns out of the hands of madmen and criminals without encroaching on the rights of free, law-abiding citizens?
none, no not really outside of a armed society is a good determent for crime
IV) Re. U.S. Sovereignty:
1. Is our involvement in and subjugation to global organizations, such as WHO, NATO, the UN, etc., a benefit to U.S. citizens?
2. Would you work to repeal international agreements that purport to hold U.S. citizens and/or property under its jurisdiction, or do you think there might be times when benefits outweigh concessions?
3. Are trade agreements with other nations, i.e., NAFTA, CAFTA, good for U.S. citizens?
4. Should the U.S. give foreign aid to other countries? If yes, for what purposes would it be justified? If not all countries, which would you continue to support?
V) Re. State Sovereignty:
1. When does state law take precedent over federal law?
when it is constitutional
2. Would you stand up to the federal government and demand that it stay within the bounds of its enumerated powers and out of state business?
3. Do federal officers have the right to arrest non-military citizens within the individual states for any crimes?
if you are talking feds on federal offenses yes, if you are talking military officers then no
VI) Illegal Immigration:
1. What do you see as the #1 problem with illegal immigration?
2. What actions could we take to stop illegal immigrants from taking advantage of social services?
not allow them to have access
VII) Misc. Questions:
1. If you could make one amendment to the U.S. Constitution, what would it be?
delete the 16th
2. Would you vote to end government subsidies to private industry?
3. What should our government’s action be against Julian Assange, if any?
whistle blower protection
4. Do you know what Agenda 21/Sustainable Development and the Communitarian agenda is? Do you support it? Why or why not?
yes, no it is government controls over food sources and our environment
Rep. Jenn Coffey, NREMT-I
Merrimack District 6
Vice-Chairman Commerce and Consumer Affairs
Chairman Business and Banking Division
Your Name: Jenn Coffey
Office you seek: State House of Representative
District: Merrimack 1
Phone Number: six O three-748-1 ninety eight 5
Email Address: email@example.com