Pinellas County, FL.
Dan Tucker for State Committeeman DanTucker2012.com
B.S. Engineering (UNY), MBA (NSU), 10 yrs. U.S. Navy, Vietnam Era Veteran, Political Activist, Former MoveOn.org Tampa Bay Regional Manager, Member Veterans for Peace, Member Florida Republican Liberty Caucus, Member Pinellas County Republican Executive Committee, Member PCREC Chairman’s Club, Member American Legion Riders, C4L Florida Regional 10 Coordinator, St Petersburg C4L Organizer, Clearwater C4L Organizer, Tampa C4L Assistant Organizer, Sarasota C4L Assistant Organizer.
Ran for PCREC Chairman in 2008. Considered a Progressive Republican until May 7th, 2007 when Presidential Candidate Ron Paul said “We marched right in, we can march right out”. From that day forward my eyes were opened to the Freedom and Liberty Movement and I was considered a Right Wing Extremist. As a trained organizer and consummate recruiter, in November 2007 organized the CNN/Youtube Debate reception in St. Petersburg, Florida, rented Pioneer Park and the majestic Palladium Theater with 6′x10′ Ron Paul banners for over 1,000 supporters, rented and decorated a bus, a trolley, a day time plane flying banners, a night time plane with light messaging, two 50 ft. boats with 40 ft. banners, installed 2,000 yard signs, twenty 40 ft. signs stating “Welcome CNN/YouTube to the Ron Paul Debate” covering every overpass and exit from the Tampa airport to the debate.
Creating the Ron Paul Army, Navy and Air Force emerging onto one Mahaffey theater ensuring Ron Paul would not be minimized or ignored. Received grand reviews from Coast to Coast, NY to LA Times and many in between. Supported RP and Liberty Candidates from Florida, California, South Dakota and Minnesota, attended the Rally for the Republic, the DC march for Liberty as well as CPAC in 2009, 2010 & 2011.
In 2012, Dan was the Pinellas County Coordinator for the RON PAUL for President Campaign and although we lost, more votes were cast for Dr. Paul in Pinellas than any other county, increasing his 2008 totals of 3% to 14%. During the Campaign he also mentored USF and St. Petersburg College students in campaign statistical analysis and recruiting boots on the ground. He is now a candidate for State Committeeman and is running against one of Greer’s Henchman who removed Conservatives, RLC members and Ron Paul supporters from the party.
Dan answers the Liberty Candidate questions below:
I) Re. the U.S. Financial System:
1. What is your view of the monetary system in the U.S. today?
Today’s monetary system is based on the hidden SLAVERY of our Citizens. Not only are we expected to pay 125 different taxes beyond Federal Income Tax, the Federal Reserve can create fictitious money at a whim and issue it to family, friends, bankers, dictators and politicians worldwide. This theft dilutes our wealth, reduces the value of our labor so we have been enslaved to the secret owners and elite benefactors of the private Federal Reserve.
2. What corrective actions could we take right now to improve the economy?
Stop all unnecessary spending, reduce the size (pink slips for half is only a good start) and activity of the Federal Government (Article 1 section 8 only) and stop the Free hand of the Federal Reserve. There is a clear long term path, first is to educate the public, Audit the Federal Reserve (entire history and every transaction & expose the owners past & present), create a legitimate competing currency based on real values, Nullify any debt to the these bankers, Prosecute those in violation to the Coinage Act, Repeal the 16th Amendment.
3. Do you agree with the actions the Federal Reserve has taken to solve the financial crisis? If not, what could the Fed have done differently?
NO. The Federal Reserve should not be bailing out the Family and Friends (Bankers) with the wealth of the private citizens of the United States, especially since it was a clear FRAUD created by the Banking Industry for the profits of the Banking Industry. Yet, no one has been nor will they be prosecuted for these crimes since the Federal Reserve, the U.S. Treasury Dept. and multiple members of Congress were co-conspirators and profiteers in the Fraud.
4. Should the Federal Reserve be audited fully, no secrets, or does it need to keep some information under wraps?
The Federal Reserve has been committing Economic Terrorism on the broadest scale in the history of humanity. The only secret they should keep would be the at sea burial locations (Like Ben Laden) of those found guilty of violating the Coinage Act.
II) Re. Foreign Policy:
1. What is your opinion on current US foreign policy?
The present Foreign Policy is based on the elite bankers controlling the world for the profits of the few at the expense of the blood of our young and the wealth of the U.S. Tax payers. First through Bribery (Foreign Aid), renting Military Bases, supplying weapons, manufacturing jobs and then through Military might for those who do not capitulate. We should re-evaluate the purpose of our government and the actual needs to protect the United States. That protection starts at home, protecting the citizens, their inalienable rights, the value of their labor, their families and their property. Avoid entangling alliances while trading with everyone. We will continue to stand with our allies but it is not the U.S. Tax Payers responsibility to fund or be involved in their nefarious activities.
2. How should we fight a “war on terror”?
First, we must prosecute the “Economic Terrorists”, protect our borders from the invading army of illegal immigrants, gang members, drugs and weapons. Repeal the Patriot Act, Real ID Act, the Belligerence Act (NDAA 1021, 1022), Void all rules, fines and fees that are not individually and specifically reviewed and authorized by Congress. Void all unconstitutional Executive Orders that do not pertain specifically to Federal employees.
3. Should the U.S. occupy other countries? If not, would you push to close all bases? Are there any you would keep open?
I would NOT close any of the bases automatically. However, I would give the option to the host country to cover ALL costs, including local jobs, base rentals, building maintenance, aircraft, aircraft fueling, weapons, military and civilian manpower, their housing, food, medical and travel if they choose to host our military. The Key is that the military would still only answers to the U.S. and their oath to the United States. They would NOT answer or be governed by the U.N. or any foreign dictate or government. IOUs are not acceptable and payments must be in advance including the costs of eventual departure.
4. Should the U.S. maintain its standing army?
Yes, to protect the United States from invasion, whether it be from another country or U.N. dictates.
5. Is the Patriot Act necessary to protect America? If not, would you vote to repeal it?
The Patriot Act is the effort from the elite to control American Citizens, diluting our Freedoms, Liberties and inalienable rights. Repeal it.
III) Re. Personal Liberty:
1. What information may the U.S. government legally gather about its citizens? When would it be necessary to overstep those boundaries?
Every 10 years the U.S. Government needs to take a census to ensure the proper distribution of representation in Congress. They need only know your name. citizenship, age and location of voting residency.
2. What limits, if any, should be placed on the U.S. government’s ability to search its citizens without a warrant?
Upon returning from foreign travel, entering the United States ensuring there is no disease born fruits, vegetables or meat. All other cases would require probable cause and a sworn affidavit to obtain a warrant from a legitimate judge.
3. Ought the U.S. government be allowed to protect its citizens’ health by outlawing foods it considers unsafe, or to force medicate (i.e., fluoridation) or force vaccinate citizens?
Yes, but only those who do not have parents or family to make those decisions and are mentally or physically unable to make decisions, predetermined by a judge. (Wards of the Court)
4. What controls, if any, should be placed on the right to own a gun? Is there an effective way to keep guns out of the hands of madmen and criminals without encroaching on the rights of free, law-abiding citizens?
Arrest and prosecute Holder and his minions and that will eliminate half of the problem. Once a person identifies him/herself as a U.S. Citizen and they are not a “Ward of the Court” there should be no limit nor tracking of gun purchases of any citizen in good standing.
IV) Re. U.S. Sovereignty:
1. Is our involvement in and subjugation to global organizations, such as WHO (World Health Organization), NATO, the UN, etc., a benefit to U.S. citizens?
No, they are no more than money laundering organizations to steal the wealth and labor of U.S. Citizens. They should be expelled from U.S. soil and clearly informed that we are not their subjects but that we are independent and free citizens. We owe them NOTHING!
2. Would you work to repeal international agreements that purport to hold U.S. citizens and/or property under its jurisdiction, or do you think there might be times when benefits outweigh concessions?
YES… The only property of U.S. Citizens that would be subjugated to foreign authority is any property that is on foreign land owned by a U.S. Citizen. Then they are subject to the laws of that sovereign nation.
3. Are trade agreements with other nations, i.e., NAFTA, CAFTA, good for U.S. citizens?
NO, all of these trade agreements had false claims of U.S. benefit but in reality they give away our sovereignty, U.S. Jobs, entire industries, technologies and allow slave labor goods and produce into our country for the profits of the few. Any trade should be equal at both ends.
4. Should the U.S. give foreign aid to other countries? If yes, for what purposes would it be justified? If not all countries, which would you continue to support?
NO country should receive Foreign Aid, it is presently used as a money laundering scheme for politicians in kick backs and bribes. How much Foreign Aid makes it back to U.S. politicians in the form of off shore bank accounts or campaign donations through third parties. It is purely corrupt. If you want to donate to a county you are allowed to, but stop stealing my man hours, my labor and my taxes to fund your follies. We will still stand by our allies, but they need to fund themselves. The U.S. Government should not be in the Charity Business.
V) Re. State Sovereignty:
1. When does state law take precedent over federal law?
State Law takes precedent whenever a Federal Law is deemed unconstitutional (outside of its limited responsibilities) by the State’s Executives and Legislature. It’s called Nullification.
2. Would you stand up to the federal government and demand that it stay within the bounds of its enumerated powers and out of state business?
3. Do federal officers have the right to arrest non-military citizens within the individual states for any crimes?
No, they have to be in cooperation with the local sheriff or Governor. Federal Criminal Laws are limited to Slavery, Treason, Piracy (on the high seas) and Counterfeiting. All other criminal law is the responsibility of the individual states.
VI) Illegal Immigration:
1. What do you see as the #1 problem with illegal immigration?
The Number 1 Problem is the theft of my labor through taxation. Stop subsidizing criminals young and old in any form: Housing, transportation, Medicaid, Medicare, Food Stamps, $4.2 Billion in tax refunds while paying in $120 million, education. We pay $13,000 for each student K-12 each year and they expect free college while tax payers have to pay the full amount.
2. What actions could we take to stop illegal immigrants from taking advantage of social services?
Require proof of citizenship before any service is allowed.
VII) Misc. Questions:
1. If you could make one amendment to the U.S. Constitution, what would it be?
Repeal the 16th Amendment.
2. Would you vote to end government subsidies to private industry?
YES, this in itself is a cottage industry in Washington DC and every State’s Capital.
3. What should our government’s action be against Julian Assange, if any?
NONE, he stole no secrets but published them just like the New York Times or Fox News.
4. Do you know what Agenda 21/Sustainable Development and the Communitarian agenda is? Do you support it? Why or why not?
Yes, Agenda 21 is a U.N. initiative created in RIO to assist in George Bush Sr.’s New World Order to enslave the world with Global Governance by the elite. They wish to issue and remove rights like a monarchy, foreign dictator Oligarchy. They utilize political and environmental rhetoric to spread fear and gain subjugation and compliance by the masses.
I DO NOT Support U.N. Agenda 21, ICLY or any of their tentacles including the LOST Treaty which would steal 2/3rds of our Sovereignty and place into control of third world nations. I do not support anyone who violates the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, our individual inalienable rights, our property rights or utilizes the government to dilute them or steal from their neighbors.